Wednesday, May 15, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash #18



I went waaaay outside the 10 minutes on my first one. My Silhouette didn't cooperate with me - I think it might be time for a new cutting mat. I lost a piece of the flower, too. It fell off the mat in the machine, and when I got the flower together, it was too big for the base and background pieces I had cut. I really like the finished product, though!

I had a lot of fun doing this, so I might attempt some of the past challenges later in this afternoon. I'm off from work, Trevor is gone, and I'm hungry to create!

3 comments:

cassie said...

Very pretty! I've been meaning to try using my Silhouette for a craft dash card, but am afraid it'll take too long to cut. Maybe I'll give it a go next time.
Thanks for playing along with us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash! Hope you join us again soon :)

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous flower Lynsey!
So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon!

Paulina said...

This is beautiful! While it may have gone outside of the 10 minutes, I'm SO glad that you linked up still- you just never know when you might be a favorite!

Thank you for playing along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. Feel free to enter once more in this challenge, if you'd like! :)