Saturday, March 23, 2013

What I made with my SC Kit: January 2013 Edition



With my January kit, I was able to cover about 7 weeks of Project Life between my 2012 and 2013 albums, as well as my 2013 title page. I've already shared a couple of these layouts in depth on my blog, and I'll be sharing the others eventually, too.

I also have another BIG week of Project Life in progress using this kit, and I have another two page spread planned using this kit as well. Once those two are complete, I'll try to create a couple single page layouts from the remainders, and use the scraps from those layouts to create some cards to finish off the kit.

After that, I'll be tackling the February kit and trying to do the same with it.

What I Made with my Studio Calico {Month} Kits will be a recurring series on roughly the third Saturday of each month. The posts will detail what I made with the Studio Calico kits from about two months prior to the post date (i.e. March's post will be about January, April's will be about February). 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: