- We rang in the new year at home, just the two of us.
- I took a Presidents Day Weekend trip to Detroit that Trevor was supposed to join me on, but he got sick. He actually had laryngitis!
- Our friends Joanna and Amy each had baby girls - Joanna had Kate at the end of January while Amy had Isabelle in early February. We brought dinner to each family and met the babies in Frbruary.
- We took a short trip over Super Bowl weekend to Chicago to see our friends, the Cernys. Their little girl will be one later this month, but we hadn't seen her since she was four weeks old. We celebrated her daddy's 29th birthday on Super Bowl Sunday while we were there, too.
- We celebrated Valentines Day late - on the 23rd. Though Trevor was home, his schedule made it tough to celebrate on the actual holiday. We had dinner at Khalifa's in Fayetteville, Georgia, and stopped at Gigi's Cupcakes in Peachtree City to pick up dessert for later.
- We took a day trip during the last week of February to Moline to see the Wermes family. Our goddaughter, Emmaleigh, is three and her little brother will be one in April. Our friend, Justin Place, was the first officer for our flight back to Atlanta. It's always fun to have pilots we know in the cockpit!
- On February 28th, we celebrated two years in our house.
Monday, March 11, 2013
January & February recap
Here's a quick recap of what we were up to in January and February 2013: