Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Currently: 3.12.13


Drinking: Diet Coke
Eating: Smart Food Buffalo Cheddar Popcorn. It's a new addiction.
Listening: "Sweet Disposition" Radio on Pandora
Wearing: Pajamas. This morning is off to a rough start.
Reading: The Family by Jeffery Sharlet. 
Feeling: Pain. My throat was incredibly sore when I woke up this morning.
Weather: Sunny, but chilly.
Wanting: To get my office organized - finally.
Needing: To run errands this afternoon.
Wishing: I didn't have to go out today.
Thinking: About the next section of scrapbook supplies to sort and to sell/toss.
Enjoying: Some new organizational pieces I've added to my office this past month. My desk is completely clean!
Loving: That Friday is a day off from school and Trevor won't be home until late afternoon, so I've got a guaranteed scrapbook day!

No comments: