Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Project Life 2012: Weeks 10 & 11

I won't be sharing every layout from my 2012 Project Life, but as I work on catching up, I'm going to share some of my favorites here and there until I run out! Today, I'm showing you weeks 10 & 11. I chose these two because they are both one page spreads. Since the design team blogs are more about two page spreads with extra inserts, I thought some of you might benefit from seeing some one page layouts.


{Supplies: Studio Calico December 2011 Kit, October Afternoon Mini Market Letters}

 
 

{Supplies: May 2012 Studio Calico Kit, Studio Calico chipboard stickers from August 2011 kit, foam Thickers by American Crafts, date stamps from March 2012 SC kit, green ink by Jenni Bowlin, blue ink by Hero Arts}
Posted by Picasa

No comments: