Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Currently: 1.23.13

Drinking: Seagram's Key Lime Seltzer Water
Eating: Freeze Dried Strawberry Slices
Listening: Lenka Station on Pandora
Wearing: Fleece. Winter has arrived in ATL.
Reading: iMessages. Trevor and Rachel both text frequently while they are flying.
Feeling: Stuffy. Disappointed that this sinus headache will hamper my productivity all day today.
Weather: Sunny, but chilly.
Wanting: To work! The only sub calls have been coming too late in the morning for me to pick them up. 
Needing: To clean the office and buy groceries...and plan a menu for the next week.
Wishing: I hadn't watched both Netflix discs yesterday. I would have gotten more done at home and I would have had one to watch today.
Thinking: About our next trip(s). Making at least one in February, probably two, but possibly three. And another in March. And definitely one in April. And July. And August. Love this crazy airline life!
Enjoying: Being caught up on my 2013 Project Life! I know this won't last long, so I'm enjoying it while I can.
Loving: The flexibility of being a substitute teacher, knowing this might not last much longer (God willing).

Inspired by Amy Tan, who was inspired by Tina Azmus.

No comments: