1. Create meals based on what's on hand until we run out of food. This saves us time, space, and money, and it makes us be creative.
2. Approach scrapbooking the same way. Purchase with intention, and don't be seduced by pretty colors or low prices.
3. Get organized by reducing the contents of our home. The less we have, the less time we need to spend organizing and cleaning.
4. Be active. Walk or run or dance thirty minutes a day, every day.
5. Work on building up relationships.
6. Read books, and lots of them. Hopefully, 30, but I'll be glad to complete 24.
7. Read the Bible all the way through this year. I say it every year, but with an iPhone app, I think I have a better chance of succeeding this year.