- I was able to drag Trevor to Market Day on the Square in Newnan for the first time ever. This is huge. It's totally not his thing, but I got him there. Hooray!
- I turned 28 on 9/15. It was pretty low-key because we'd just had everyone we knew down in August for Trevor's birthday, and we had something else going on that day...
- Craig and Pier were married on 9/15 in a beautiful, jewel-toned affair in LaGrange. We had a great time celebrating with them and seeing old friend of Trevor's and Craig's at the reception.
- I had a couple Thirty-One parties, which will help me grow my business, for sure.
- September 29 was "Your State Parks Day" in Georgia. Most state parks were completely free to visit, so we chose the Little White House in the Warm Springs/Pine Mountain area. We also stopped at a cute little winery on our way home that evening, too.
- I also ended up doing a lot of subbing this month as strep and other nasty diseases started hitting the local schools.
- I was offered a full-time, seasonal position for November and December. I'll share more about that when the time comes to actually start the job, but for now, let's just say I'm really excited to have a set schedule for awhile again!
I'm hoping to resume a regular posting schedule soon. It may not hold to my usual pattern, but it will be regular posts at least!