Saturday, September 1, 2012

What I've Been Reading: Summer Book List


  • Riding the Pony Express by Robert Bulla
  • *Viridis by Callista Taylor
  • *Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
  • +The Story of the World: Volume Four by Susan Wise Bauer
  • *The Explicit Gospel by Matt Chandler
  • The Walking Dead Volumes 7 & 8 by Robert Kirkman
  • *Oz: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by Eric Shanower
  • A Pioneer Sampler by Barbara Greenwood
I didn't get much reading done this summer. I was a bit ashamed until I remembered how much traveling I had to do, and how horribly sick I was in June and July. I also didn't list every book I read this summer for the job I ended up not taking - I simply listed the books I enjoyed.

*Indicates a book I'm still working on 
+ Indicates a book I didn't complete and don't intend to

No comments: