Thursday, September 13, 2012

W Anniversary Card


{Supplies: November 2011 Studio Calico Kit, ribbon from Hobby Lobby, American Crafts letter sticker, Quikutz cookie cutter heart die, and assorted Bazzil Cardstock}

I made this card for our friends Mike and Brittany when they celebrated their first wedding anniversary in April. I had the pink on cream piece left over from a layout I had created about a week before, so I stuck a pink heart on top, added a W (for their last initial), and  a bit of green ribbon. I'd actually cut the ribbon to put on their wedding gift, but it didn't work, so it had been stashed away waiting for a project for nearly a year when I added it to this card. The ribbon was also leftover from our wedding invitations - Mike and Brittany had the same wedding colors as we did.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: