Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Project Life: Week 6

 


{Supplies: Studio Calico's March 2012 Kit, Becky Higgins grid journaling cards, American Crafts Precision Pen}

This was a pretty busy week for us. I know it's been ages since I posted Week 5, but as a refresher, we began the week in Chicago for a Super Bowl party at our friends' house. The first photo of this week is me with their dog, Wilbur (they keep telling us we need to give him a brother named Orville or a sister named Amelia).

Photo number two is our favorite food, pita pizzas. They were our quick dinner the night we came home. After that, we have the dozen Gigi's Cupcakes my grandmother bought the day she and my mother arrived in Newnan. We called it "research" for my sister's upcoming wedding, as my aunt did all the cupcakes for it. We photographed each one carefully for Nicole to see.

In the second image, we have three vertical photos AND the first appearance of a real Project Life page protector. It was pretty exciting for me - you can see in the first image how I had issues keeping some of the smaller pieces upright in the Pebbles Inc. page protectors.

The first photo is a card and gifts for our friend Luke's farm-themed second birthday. The second is a glimpse at my calendar for February - there is just one open slot on it! Finally, we have a close up of one of the decorations Mom bought for our house while we were out shopping together in Newnan.

In between these two pages, in my actual album, I have another page holding about ten photos and journaling about Luke's birthday party. I chose not to share that page because many of the photos are of our friends' children, and I figured it's probably better not to post something like that on my personal blog without their permission. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: