Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Project Life 2012: Week 8


{Supplies: Studio Calico January 2012 kit, yellow arrow sticker by Studio Calico, airplane stamp by Martha Stewart Crafts, kraft star sticker by Stucio Calico}

This was one of those weird weeks when I found myself going back and staging a couple photos to round it out. Even though I was obviously doing things, I was too busy living to take photos. The only "live" photos are the ones of me playing ski ball and of Michael and me in Raleigh. 

The first half of the spread - Girl Scout cookies, a necklace from my parents, and boarding passes for my flights to meet Trevor in Memphis.

The second half - Michael (a dear friend of ours) was my pilot from Memphis to Raleigh-Durham, so we had to get a photo to mark the occasion! Then. we have the Easter decorations in our front entry, me playing ski ball at the local bowling alley, and our wall, post-patching and pre-painting.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: