Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Project Life 2012: Week 7 Layouts

This week, I've got a pretty photo-heavy Project Life post for you. It was Valentine's Day, and my mom was visiting, so I ended up adding in a special insert to cover our Valentine's Day activities AND leave room for the other photos I took during the course of the week. I LOVE having the options offered by the big box of assorted page protectors from Becky Higgins' official Project Life line!


{Supplies: Studio Calico March 2012 kit, American Craft Thickers (yellow), EK Success star punch, Fiskars corner rounder, SC Stepping Stone alphabet, SC Countryside patterned papers, patterned papers by House of 3 for Pink Paislee}


This side features a couple decorative items we picked up while mom was in town and a quotation I took from Elise Blaha Cripe's Project Life posts. She always seems to find the most perfect quotations!


The first page of the Valentine's Day insert features a little explanation of our day, a photo of all of us ladies at the airport at 6 a.m. the day Mom, Grandma, and Leanne had to leave, a photo of the flowers Trevor bought for me, and a photo of the desserts that we got with our lunch at Thai Heaven.


The second page features a couple photos of us along with the Valentine's card I made for Trevor. He's a big Simpsons fan, so this is a reference to a Valentine's episode of the show.


This final page features our dinner the night after Valentine's Day (Shamrock Shakes and Publix subs), our guestroom bedding, the decorative eggs my grandma bought while she was here, and the real, fresh eggs we received from our friends, the Figuroas, after dinner at their house on Saturday night. I loved how the eggs were different in color and shape - so unlike the ones you get at Publix!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: