Saturday, September 8, 2012

Magina Wedding Card


{Supplies: Lotus stamp - Studio G, sentiment stamp - PTI, ribbon - American Crafts, paper - Studio Calico, and cardstock - Bazzill)

I made this card for our friends Samantha and Craig, who were married in Maine on June 2. We flew up for the wedding, and I took this photo at the last minute the morning we left. You can see it was taken in my kitchen!

Obviously, this is a really simple design. The most time consuming part was stamping the lotus several time, and carefully cutting it so I had four layers. If I'll be delivering the present in person, I tend to go dimensional with cards, since it's not often I get to make a card without consideration for extra postage or the chances of the USPS destroying it in one of their postage machines.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: