- We flew to New Hampshire to witness the nuptials of my dear high school friend, Samantha, and her partner of nearly eight years, Craig.
- We attended the Red Bull Soapbox Derby at Piedmont Park in Atlanta.
- I attended my first Thirty-One Gifts Connect and Celebrate meeting as a consultant.
- I had a wild adventure flying from Atlanta to Chicago to Fargo over 18 hours due to maintenance and weather delays - and a visit by the Vice President to Chicago!
- I was the matron of honor in my sister's wedding. Trevor was an usher in the wedding, and we both had a fantastic time celebrating Nicole and Mario.
- The following day was another crazy travel adventure, beginning with a drive to Grand Forks, and continuing with getting bumped from flights to Minneapolis. When we finally got to MSP, everywhere we wanted to go was oversold, so we spent a night in Detroit with Rachel and Jake, who had arrived there from the wedding just a few hours ahead of us. The next day, we went home via Evansville, Indiana...but my suitcase was in Columbus, Ohio for three more days.
- I put on my first official Thirty-One party at my friend Amy's office during their lunch break.
- I put on a Thirty-One party for my friends Barbara and Nancy in an art gallery where they both display and sell their awesome jewelry creations.
- Our friend Russ and his sister, Sarah, came to visit. Russ loves a sushi place in Peachtree City, so we took Sarah there for lunch before visiting the Georgia Aquarium -- and I signed up for an annual membership that day, since it's my favorite place!
- My cousin Erin visited us for about 9 days. We took her to Stone Mountain, Lenox Square, World of Coca-Cola, CNN Center, The Georgia Aquarium, Chick-fil-a, Waffle House, a Braves game, and shopping around Newnan and Peachtree City.
- Our friend Jared also spent a night with us when Erin was here, joining us for World of Coke, CNN, and the Georgia Aquarium.
- I visited the ear, nose, and throat specialist for the first time and had a comprehensive allergy test sent out for analysis.
- Trevor and I celebrated our third anniversary with lunch at Jimmy John's, an afternoon showing of The Dark Knight Rises, and Yogli Mogli.