Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Project Life: Week 5


Week 5 - my favorite layout so far! Valentine's Day was coming, and you could definitely tell in our house, what with the cardmaking, cupcake eating, and pink sweater wearing that was going on! The pastels and bright colors of the February Studio Calico kit were perfect this week's photos.

{Supplies: Studio Calico February 2012 Daydream Believer Kit, Studio Calico kraft butterfly, American Crafts letter stickers, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type, Smash decorative tape, Elle's Studio journaling spot, Prima Coltfoot Stamen Chalk Ink, American Crafts stamp (Monday)}
 


Next week, I'll have week 6 to share. It's going to be an abbreviated version of my week 6 layout because it's full of pictures of other people's kiddos -- and I know those people wouldn't want their babies splashed all over my blog. I certainly wouldn't want them posting photos of my future kids on their blogs, at least. So, I'm skipping the insert of my friend's baby's birthday party next week.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stezie88 said...

I really like your layout for this week!