Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Project Life Week 4 Layout

Much belated, I present my week four Project Life layout. I really love this project, but I can't believe how far behind I've fallen. I actually did this layout back in January, but I guess I never took a photo for that Thursday? Since the paper peeking through is pretty in both slots that would have had Thursday's content, I think I'm going to leave it like this. I can always slip in a quotation or something neat later on if I decide I don't like it like this. I think the papers that peek through match well enough that it doesn't look odd.

I feel like this week is when I finally hit my stride. I took a bit more time with these pages, and everything seems to blend together a bit better -- maybe because I dug into a kit that still had a lot of scraps left? I really like the bright colors on this page. All my photos were either neutral or brightly colored, so they work well together.

{Supplies: Studio Calico February 2011 Candy Shoppe Kit, American Crafts Thickers, American Crafts letter stickers, Basic Gray number sticker (4), Cosmo Cricket (cream and black) and October Afternoon (khaki) tiny type stickers, Pink Paislee paper (pink grid), Smash Pad Blank (open mouth journaling spot), Elle's Studio journaling spot (I cropped it - it's actually much longer and bit wider) and some bit of Studio Calico's February 2012 Kit peeking through from the next week}
 


Next week, I'll have week five for you. That is probably my favorite layout so far. I used the Studio Calico February 2012 Daydream Believer kit - I love that kit so much!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: