Monday, June 4, 2012

Project Life Week 22 Photos: May 27-June 2, 2012

Though I might not be doing so well with actually creating the Project Life layouts (I'm on like week 9 or so), I'm still plugging away with the photos. There are some definite holes in the photos, but I'm just going to work around those. I won't be trying to do anything like play catch up and stage photos. There's way too much pretty scrapbook paper in the world for me to do that - I can always fill the open spaces with paper and embellishment.


Tuesday, May 29: A trip to urgent care sent me home with three prescriptions.


Wednesday, May 30: I hosted my first Thirty-One Gifts party as a consultant!

Thursday, May 31: I had a great harvest from my garden - six banana peppers and a tomato. Trevor had already eaten two peppers on a mini pizza when I took this photo.


Saturday, June 2: A Maine Lobster Roll for lunch in Bethel, Maine before Samantha & Craig's wedding

Samantha & Craig's cakes, both made by Sami's mom, Liz

Trevor & me before the ceremony
 \
Craig & Sami shortly after cutting the cake

Sami & me at the end of the night - isn't her dress AMAZING?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: