Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 2012 Updates

Here's what is going on in our lives at the end of May 2012:

  • Our container garden began to take off.
  • Our HVAC unit stopped blowing cold air, so we had a great company, Staton Mechanical, come out to the house three times to fix it -- and eventually, they discovered there was a leak in our coil, so they replaced the coil for free!
  • I signed up to become a consultant with Thirty-One Gifts, a company that specializes in personalized bags, baskets, bins, thermal totes, and other accessories. You can check out my website to learn more.
  • Trevor had his recurrent ground training and simulator check ride, and he passed with flying colors!
  • I finished the course I need to get my Georgia teaching certificate, and of course, I passed! I'll be resubmitting the application for my certificate soon.
  • We attended the wedding of our dear friends Luke and Katie Gerlach in Atlanta on May 18. 
  • Early, early on the morning of May 19, Trevor and I flew from Atlanta to Chicago to Fargo to attend my sister's bridal shower in Fargo. From there, we drove with my parents to our farm, about four hours away from Fargo in central North Dakota.
  • I attended my sister's bachelorette party in Fargo on May 26. We went to a Fargo-Moorhead Redhawks baseball game, had dinner at Famous Dave's, and went downtown for some fun after the game.
  • And then I flew back to Atlanta early the next morning - so early I hadn't even slept yet. 
  • I hosted my first Thirty-One Gifts open house on May 30. I'm so grateful for the support I've received from family and friends!

No comments: