Monday, May 21, 2012

Coming Soon...

I've worked out a new posting schedule for the blog. Look for it to go into effect sometime later this summer, as I'll be traveling/busy through most of May and June.

Sunday: Project Life photos from the previous week.

Monday: Miscellaneous projects - This is when I'll share things I've done that aren't cards or scrapbook pages. This could be anything from a recipe to a "life update" to a project for my house.

Tuesday: Project Life layouts - Expect this post to be "missing" on a regular basis. A lot of weeks go by where I don't get the chance to do the layout, but then I'll crank out one a day for the following two weeks.

Wednesday: Sketches & Challenges - I'll share projects inspired by sketches or challenges posted by others. You'll see a lot from Sketch Support, Shimelle's Starting Points, and Studio Calico.

Thursday: Cards

Friday: Scrapbook pages

Saturday: What I've been reading lately OR Pinterest Top 10 Lists -- I'll alternate between these two regularly, and they'll be interrupted to post about other things on a regular basis, too.

No comments: