Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happily Ever After begins now


{Supplies: Patterned paper: Echo Park (green) and Basic Grey (all others), Cardstock: Bazzil Basics, Die Cut Paper: Studio Calico, Buttons: Crate Paper, Letters: American Crafts, Stamps: American Crafts, Thread: Aunt Lydia's Crochet Thread}

I'm a bit ashamed to admit this, but nearly three years later, my wedding album is mostly incomplete. I've done a few layouts here and there, but I've been really unhappy with almost all of them. Scrapbooking wedding photos is really hard for me. Other challenges for me include die cut papers, buttons, stamps, and single photo pages. You'll notice, all of those things are included in this page. I didn't really challenge myself to put it all together -- I was just challenging myself to use that piece of pink die cut paper. I hated it until I realized I could attach it to a piece of cardstock and turn it into a background. Now, I absolutely love it, which is great because I ended up with five more pieces of it during the big sale Studio Calico had last month. It came in the November kit, and I found myself ordering More Patterned Paper, More SC Patterned Paper, and a grab bag that all included the pink die cut paper. I think this pink paper might be the key to getting going on my wedding album.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: