Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Menu

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you might know that I have a pork allergy, so we don't eat pork in our house (except bacon and pepperoni -- I know God is good to me because I don't react to these two pork products!). I also have an aversion to lamb. I have eaten it a few times, and it is delicious, but I can't get over eating cute, cuddly sheep. So, we'll be having a roasted chicken for Easter dinner.

Here's my menu:


  • Lemon-Herb roasted chicken
  • Steamed New Potatoes with Olive Oil, Parsley, & Chives
  • Buttered corn with Scallions
  • Resurrection Rolls
  • White Wine
  • Smores Cupcakes
It's a lot of really simple stuff, to be honest. I got a couple ideas from Pinterest, but for the most part, they're either old recipes or a personal invention (the cupcakes). I'm not sure if my Easter guests will get here or not, as they are traveling standby, but this is what I'm planning to make if they do arrive. I suppose I could just make it for me and Trevor, and he can take the leftovers on the road with him for his next trip.


No comments: