Saturday, April 7, 2012

Baby Shower!


{Supplies: Just Married paper pad from Hobby Lobby, Bazzil Cardstock (white), pink cardstock from my scrap pile, brown ink, Cuttlebug die & folder}

We went to see our friends, The Cernys, in Chicago for Super Bowl Weekend/Dave's Birthday. Since their shower was going to be shortly after that, I needed a baby shower card quickly -- and I happened to realize that I had one card ready from my "Just Married" paper pack that didn't say bride on it, so I went with that. I was really excited with the way this one turned out. It's a Z-folded card, so the message is actually written on the panel you can't see in this picture. 

The Cernys welcomed their daughter, Courtney Michelle on March 29. She was 18 inches, 4 pounds, 13 ounces. The whole family is doing well!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: