Sunday, February 19, 2012

Project Life 2012: Week 3 Layout





{Supplies: Letter stickers - American Crafts (green), Cosmo Cricket (black tiny type on cloud), October Afternoon (kraft & black and cream & blue tiny type), Pink Paislee (text-print), Martha Stewart (brown capital letters); Patterned Papers - Pink Paislee (large gray dots), Studio Calico (pinks, grids, strawberry, notebook stripe), Studio Calico April 2011 kit papers, Cosmo Cricket (gray grid); Tags - The Girls Paperie (blue outlined shipping tag, 3); Stamp - Studio Calico (bookshelf, exclusive stamp in January 2011 kit); Ink - The Paper Studio for Hobby Lobby; Circle punch - Paper Studio for Hobby Lobby; Kraft butterfly sticker - Studio Calico; Corner Rounder - Fiskars Squeeze Punch; Chipboard cloud - Maya Road}

Notes on this week:
  • Between the rainy days, the strawberries, and the bright yellows and greens that popped up in some of these photos, I instantly knew which kit I wanted to use for this week - Studio Calico's April 2011 Singin' in the Rain. It was perfect for these photos!
  • I really love using the large, single letter to label the journaling cards - and it will be a good way to help use up some of the leftover letters on some of my letter sticker sheets.
  • Even though I said in the last post that I hate stamping the titles on the journaling cards, I love the way the pink row of books turned out on Friday's card! 
  • I was shocked how well the screen on my Nook Color photographed. The screen isn't non-glare, so I thought it might not work very well to photograph it, but it did! I think it was because the screen provides enough light of its own so I didn't need to use my flash.
I'm off from school all this week due to winter break, and it appears my travel plans might have fallen through, so I'm going to use this week for getting caught up on Project Life - both doing the pages and posting the photos/pages here. I have a few other projects I'm going to be working on, too. I wanted to paint our house during this time off, but since we have issues with nail pops all over our house, we can't paint until the dry wall guys come to fix that on Friday. 


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

dvcfh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.