Friday, February 10, 2012

Project Life 2012: Title Page



{Supplies: Washi tape - American Crafts Dear Lizzie Enchanted, Letter stickers: Sassafras for Studio Calico, American Crafts (&), Cosmo Cricket (tiny type), and Studio Calico; Paper: Studio Calico's Boardwalk kit (8/2011), My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose 6x6 pad; Cardstock: Bazzill (gray) and The Paper Studio; Pen: American Crafts; Die cutting: Slice (2012) and Cuttlebug ("potty people")}

Notes on this page:
  •  I knew I wanted to stick with cool blues and greens on this page, so I immediately turned to my Boardwalk kit. 
  • The photo of Trevor & me isn't the one that will be there permanently. I want a black and white photo from 2012 for that spot. I just popped that one in for now because the back sides of week 1 were showing through.
  • The "At the Start" card was inspired by Elise Blaha Cripe. You can see all her Project Life posts here. I loved the idea of explaining who we are at the start. Things can change a lot in a year, so I think it's important to reflect on that. Trevor could be a captain by December. I could be teaching full-time again. We could have a new addition by the end of the year (most likely a puppy, since I have little interest in children under a year and a half!).
  • I am totally in love with any sort of tiny type for this project. You'll see a lot of that in future posts. Cosmo Cricket, Making Memories, and October Afternoon all make some great tiny type stickers. 
I'll be back tomorrow with my Week 1 layout. Have a great weekend!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: