Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Project Life: Week 4

Sunday, January 22: Cookies after Community Group. I was starving and craving something sweet!

Saturday, January 28: Before & After shot of some thrift store refurbs. The tray actually will be getting a bit more done with it before it's officially "done."


Monday, January 23: A peek at a week in progress.

Thursday, January 26: The board I've had for probably two years has finally been hung on a wall! I was rather proud of how I glued the ribbon to the back. The hook is temporary -- might have to find something cuter to permanently hold this board.

Wednesday, January 25: I spent most of the day in bed, feeling icky.

Tuesday, January 24: Documenting my trip to the doctor's office for a yucky cough. :(

Friday, January 27: Card for our friends, Jon and Allison, celebrating their 3rd anniversary
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I love this, Lynsey! Project Life is really neat! Your thrift store re-dos are AWESOME. I love how they turned out. You've inspired me! On another note... hope you're not feeling sick anymore :) Have a wonderful week!