Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project Life Week 3: January 15-21, 2012

Sunday, January 15: Last bottle of Laughing Skull from Red Brick Brewing Co.


Monday, January 16: Trevor put together and filled up a shelf for our garage, clearing so much clutter from the garage floor. 

Tuesday, January 17: The first of two days of subbing at Arnco-Sargent Elementary School. I loved having so much fun stuff like children's books, math manipulatives, and toys.

Wednesday, January 18: Fresh strawberries from Publix -- so fresh that the blossom in the carton hadn't had time to wilt much!

Thursday, January 19: The best laid plans....I wrote out a schedule for after school, only to find myself feeling super tired. I did very little of what I had planned.

Friday, January 20: What's on my Nook home screen right now: Mockingjay, Jane Eyre, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, and a whole bunch of free books I downloaded a few days ago.

Saturday, January 21: Nasty storms rolled in around noon. We had tornado warnings for about 45 minutes, and it was as dark as it has been around 6 p.m. this winter. Water pooled up between houses and gushed down the water spout so fast that it seemed to miss the tray at the bottom. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: