Saturday, January 21, 2012

Project Life Week 2: January 8-14, 2012

Sunday, January 8: Trevor's essentials for teaching his Sunday school group: stickers and hand sanitizer. He works with pre-school kids, in the blue group, so he carried a blue sanitizer holder and usually tries to wear a blue shirt on Sunday morning.

Monday, January 9: Leadership Community dinner program on "Is it all about the Weekend?" - We have to attend this on the first Monday of each Monday (unless it falls on a holiday) to grow in our leadership roles at our church. Trevor missed it because he had to work.

Tuesday, January 10: Subbing at ECMS -- This is what normally goes to school with me: a travel mug of coffee, a lunch box with my meal, water bottle & 2 cans of soda, my purse, my ID badge with sanitizer attached, and my car keys.

Wednesday, January 11: Front Street Brewery in Wilmington, NC -- I went along with Trevor for his overnight and had a Curiosity (or two). It was an incredibly sweet Belgian beer that tasted like Alice in Wonderland. No, I can't explain how that works, either, but it was amazing.

Thursday, January 12: Upon our 9 a.m. arrival in ATL, Trevor let me sit in his seat on the CRJ-200 to have my picture taken. I was really surprised how hard it is to climb into his seat!

Friday, January 13: Sutter Home's Pink Moscato. It wasn't as good as it looks.

Saturday, January 14: Vitamins and decaf coffee, two new items meant to help make me healthier, each in their own way.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: