Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Welcome Home Card

{Supplies: Making Memories Dilly Dally line stamps, stickers, paper, and diecut paper; ink by Colorbox, 5x7 card blank from Hobby Lobby}

When we got married, a number of really kind people took tons of pictures of our wedding and mailed them to us shortly after the ceremony. I was so touched by this, and many of those photos are my favorites from our wedding day. Since then, I've done the same for nearly every wedding I've been to. I do my best to find out the honeymoon plans and time the photo files to arrive when the newlyweds return home. People are always thrilled to get the photos, and they love going through them. I made this card to go with the photos I took at Mike and Brittany Whiddon's wedding on April 2, 2011. I made it to match their wedding colors: pink and green, just like Trevor's and my wedding!
Posted by Picasa

PS: If you live in the US and are eligible to do so, GO VOTE! 

No comments: