Sunday, November 6, 2011

Shimelle's Scrapbook Starting Points: The Original One :)


{Supplies: Patterned paper: October Afternoon, Cardstock: Paper Studio (kraft) and Bazzill, Letters: Basic Grey (red) and Sassafras, Buttons: My Mind's Eye Lost & Found, Canvas: Punky Sprouts, Journaling pen: American Crafts}

The origin of this page is from Shimelle's first Scrapbook Starting Point, posted in August. I wanted to try to finish up my January Studio Calico kit, which didn't work -- I ended up pulling out other papers from the OA line I loved so much in the kit. I did use the letters, embellishments, and scraps from the kit, though. I chose my photos by pulling out a few photo sets and choosing the ones that went best with this. Trevor made the final call for me -- it was between this set and a set of photos from our trip to New Hampshire in July.

Have a happy Sunday!

PS: Trevor is wearing the same shirt as in this photo today. It's a "Bovine University" shirt, in reference to an episode of the "The Simpsons." :)

No comments: