Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

{Supplies: Scraps, Stamp by Studio Calico, Gems by Studio 18, Chipboard Letter by Making Memories, Rub-on by American Crafts, Ink by Stampabilities, Embossing Folder by ProvoCraft/Cuttlebug and die by QuicKutz}


Just a quick share of a card I made this summer for our friends Ryan and Katherine Wermes' third wedding anniversary. The W actually fell off prior to me putting this card in the mail, so I need to figure out a better way to attach it, since the Tombox Mono Adhesive (wet, dual tip model) didn't do the trick. This was a really quick card that stemmed out of me just playing with the stamp and the scraps I had around from some other projects. I really love the cathedral circle row that came in the July Studio Calico kit. I have always loved that design, and I hope someday I might be able to convince my mom to do a baby quilt using some bright tangerine, aqua, yellow, and white fabrics when we decide to have or adopt a baby. 

Today is the day my little sister arrives to visit for the first time! She has only previously been to Atlanta for layovers while traveling to Dothan, Alabama to see her friend Katie, who now lives in Savannah. She and her friend Erica were able to spend one night with us at our apartment about nine months after we moved to Newnan, but on the way back, we didn't get to see her. This time, though, we're going to have a busy six days seeing the sights, getting crafty, and just spending time together for the first time in quite awhile. 


Posted by Picasa

No comments: