Monday, November 7, 2011

Country Living Fair 2011

Trevor and I went to the opening day of the 2011 Country Living Fair at Stone Mountain. It was fabulous! We took care of birthday gifts for our moms, got some fun ideas for decorating our house, and made some fabulous finds at this booth:

If you don't recognize her, that would be Jenni Bowlin, with me, in front of her booth. She and her husband were so nice! Trevor and I both picked up goodies at her booth -- I found some good stuff for scrapping and Trevor got a set of three vintage space shuttle prints for his LEGO room. We learned from talking to Jenni that she'd purchased a huge set and gave some to her nephew before reselling the rest. It's kind of fun to think that the stuff in Trevor's LEGO room/airplane room is part of a set that is inspiring a sense of wonder in some little boy's room right now! :)


We also got a cute picture, courtesy of a random couple, in front of this year's rendition of the pile of squash.  An edited version, missing the hipster with the stroller, appears on our 2011 Holiday cards -- I made Thanksgiving cards this year. I posted a preview here a couple days ago. :)

I love, love the Country Living Fair! If you missed it this year, check it out next year, or take a trip to Austin for their fair in April!

No comments: