Wednesday, August 17, 2011

8.17.2011

Here's what's been going on around here:

Week in the Life turned out to be a flop for me. Basically, as far as I got in posting the photo collages on my blog is as far as we got in the photo taking. We spent that Saturday at Valley Fair, which made carrying a camera (or even a phone) an impossibility. Sunday was spent at the Mall of America, and it was way too crowded to venture photos. Sad. So I might do something with my Monday through Friday collection, or I'll put the photos into other layouts.

School started for me on August 16. I will be working on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday each week for a teacher on maternity leave. She plans to be out 6-9 weeks. I'm going to love having a routine punctuated by craft days in between. It's a good way to get back into the classroom, that's for sure.

Travel is on a break until that maternity leave is over. We have some tentative plans to go to Chicago this fall and/or winter, we want to go see my family for awhile after I finish this leave, and there's quite a few friends spread around the country that we just haven't kept up with as we'd like to. And then there's a wedding coming up somewhere, sometime soon-ish. :)

I mailed 7 cards today that I will start sharing on the blog some time next week. One of them is a card you've already seen , but I think the rest are all originals. One is a duplicate of one of the other cards in the stack I mailed today. So, all together, that's five new cards I'll be sharing with you all.


2 comments:

Keshet said...

Yay! So glad you're blogging here again, and looking forward to seeing the cards! Thanks for the good wishes about the baby!

Lynsey said...

Thanks, Keshet! You're so sweet.