Monday, July 18, 2011

Week in the Life 2011: I'm doing it

I wasn't going to do Week in the Life 2011.

I didn't have time in 2009. I was sick all week in 2010 and never came back to it after the second or third day. 2011's Week in the Life falls during a busy time -- school starts about two weeks after the end of WITL, I'm not done unpacking from the move, and the house isn't decorated. Oh, and I'm way behind on all my other scrapbooking, too.

Then Ali Edwards posted a link to a past blog post about the basics of documenting a week in the life. As I scrolled down the page, I saw a reference to North Dakota, which made me scroll back, and this is what I found:


  • 7.
    Lynsey said…
    This is a very important time in my life document. Even though I think I’m boring, the truth is, my children will someday treasure this glimpse into my life right now: 9 months into our marriage, my husband is beginning his fourth year at a regional airline, I’m unemployed, I’m still learning our way around my new home in Georgia after moving from North Dakota when we got married last summer, and we’re in our first married home. I’ve heard stories about this time in my parents’ lives, but never seen photos of it. I think my future kids will be fascinated by this, even if I find it mundane.

1 comment:

Lucy Newton said...

Hi Lynsey! By any chance do you know who were the winners of the young crafters bloghop, I never found uot, thanks and congrats on deciding to do the week in yyour life!!!