Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week in the Life 2011: Day 2


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Left column: cutting a vidalia for dinner, photo of what I was wearing
Middle column: Bible study on the table, dishwasher about to be emptied
Right column: Cream cheese frosting on a walnut fudge brownie, chicken & broccoli salad with a pita and cantaloupe, and Greek-style tilapia with couscous

Tuesday was really about the food/kitchen. I didn't leave the house, and I honestly kind of felt icky. It was a lot of browsing the internet, watching a movie, and just being a blob. I felt better towards evening, but then I sat around looking at syllabi for the classes I'll be teaching when school starts in two weeks (I had a meeting on Wednesday with the woman taking the maternity leave and her husband, the principal of the school). I went to bed really early because Trevor got to his hotel really early that night, so we were able to talk around 6 p.m. instead of our usual 8 p.m. or so.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: