Monday, August 2, 2010

Reverie Creations Design Team



This is the first layout I did for Reverie Creations. All the products are American Crafts except for the pink cardstock (Bazzil), bling (various), and the letter rub-ons (Chatterbox). The yellow pieces are punched or cut from the reverse side of the Botanique line of American Crafts papers I used, and the large roses are cut out of a larger pattern of roses on one of the papers.

I was trying to get a whimsical look from this page because the day felt like a fairy tale. Obviously, there's a Taylor Swift song that would have gone better, but I like this song by Bright Eyes, so that's where the title and journaling came from.

(I'll be posting the matching cards another post because I'm going to talk about them more in depth, too)

No comments: