Thursday, August 19, 2010

365 Cards: #43 - Trevor's 28th Birthday



{Supplies: American Crafts papers, rub-on, stickers, airplane Thicker, rounded out with some miscellaneous cardstock scraps}

(I counted the four cards I made for Card for Kids in the total, bringing us now to #43).

My wonderful, darling, pilot husband turned 28 today. He's in the middle of work trip tonight, so I hope his crew is kind enough to take him out tonight when they get to the hotel. I had hoped to join him there, but it doesn't look good for coming back tomorrow. :(

Just an FYI: By September 1, I plan to have my Etsy up again, with several "De-stash items" like Studio G glitter glue, ribbons, and possibly some punches and Thickers. Keep an eye out -- I'll post here when I'm ready to go live again.

No comments: