Thursday, July 8, 2010

3 Day Crop!

Starting tonight, I'm going to be cropping with some wonderful ladies over at Welcome Road Baptist Church in Newnan. This is one of the two groups I crop with in the area -- the other is at Crossroads Church in Newnan/Sharpsburg. After the traveling in May and June and trying to get back into the swing of things after that, this is going to be a welcome chance to get back into my crafts, visit with friends, and enjoy life at my own pace for a few days. I'm going to have a wealth of projects to share after this weekend...like my completed December Daily album! I have a few other projects I plan to work on, but the December Daily is by far the biggest one I've got to do this weekend. I've definitely waited too long to get it finished. I have 12 days left of the month to do, so I should be able to complete it this weekend.

Happy Scrapping, Everyone!

No comments: