Sunday, June 20, 2010

Still Alive...

Last Sunday, Trevor and I flew out to Chicago for a couple days to see our friends Dave and Erin. We tried to come home on Wednesday only to find a slim chance of getting out of O'Hare as standbys. Trevor was able to go home positive space on a Delta flight because he had to work the next day, but I spent the night with Dave and Erin. I decided my best bet was to go through Minneapolis, but there was a cancellation headed to Atlanta that day so I ended up going to Grand Forks with Rachel instead. My plane ended up diverting to Fargo because there were tornadoes spotted near the Grand Forks airport. I spent Thursday and Friday night at Kurt and Dani's apartment and hung out with the gang before flying back to Atlanta yesterday. I ended up taking a Grand Forks-Minneapolis-Indianapolis-Atlanta route because once again, something was cancelled in Minneapolis yesterday morning.

I spent today just being happy to be home. :)

No comments: