Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Life Moves Pretty Fast...

...as my favorite film protagonist, Ferris Bueller, once said.

Trevor has been off work since June 19. It has been so nice to be able to spend this time with him. It isn't often that he's home more than four nights in a row! We finished off the entire series of Arrested Development on Netflix Instant Streaming, and watched a few movies - Forgiving the Franklins (awful), Avatar (so overhyped, but okay), and Surrogates (okay, not stellar). We also drove up to Hapeville and ate lunch at Which Wich?? last Tuesday, ran some errands last week, and took care of some of my name-change business that I still haven't really gotten around to, nearly a year after the wedding (to be fair, I didn't decide until last April to even consider changing my name, and I still wasn't sure I wanted to change it after the wedding).

Trevor picked up a day line today, so I'm finally getting a little time to myself. I spent the time after he left this morning working on updates to the church's website (a volunteer task I picked up to help keep me stimulated as I search for a job). It was a little more intensive than I was expecting it to be! However, I accomplished everything by about 1:15, so I've still got the rest of the day to spend working on personal projects, like sending out some thank you notes and working on some new cards.

I hope to be back in full swing around Friday, with regular posts and new projects to share!

No comments: