Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cards #19-24: Thanks



{Supplies: Cardstock - various, unknown scraps and Wausau Paper (white), Stamp - Hero Arts (thanks) and Autumn Leaves (flower), markers - Copic, inks - Hobby Lobby (Brown) and Colorbox (black), edge punch - Fiskars (Threading Water), and Cuttlebug embossing folders}

I made 6 of these cards for my mom for Mother's Day. I actually used a couple different embossing folders on the batch, but I only scanned in one card. The paisley folder was my favorite look for this card, probably because it's a busier pattern than the other two I used, so it brings a little more life to the cards as the rest is kind of plain. These were just some quick ands simple cards I made one afternoon when I was a little bored and uninspired, but I loved how they turned out!

No comments: