Friday, April 2, 2010

Bridal Shower Invitations



My friend Katherine asked me about creating 50 bridal shower invitations, and this was what I came up with. It was fairly inexpensive, quick to create, and fun to do. This is obviously a sample, with fake names and dates included (bonus points if you recognize the show I'm referencing!).

The dove tags are Martha Stewart, which I found at Big Lots...for a grand total of $2.50! The silver ribbon was included, so that was very handy. I bought the white cardstock in the computer section at Target for $4.17 in a package of 75, and the blue cardstock was part of a bargain priced Bazzill multi-pack, too. The stamp and ink were each about $1 from bargain bins at Joanns, but they are Autumn Leaves, so they are good quality.

Just a quick post before bed...I'm working on a long post about Copic markers too, which I hope to finish by mid-April.

No comments: