Monday, March 8, 2010

365 Cards: #4 Thanks

Supplies: Cardstock - Wausau (white) and DCWV (blue), Patterned Paper - DCWV, Stamps - Hampton Arts/Studio G, Embossing folder - Cuttlebug, foam dots - 3M, Slice design cards - Animal Crackers (onesie) and Noteworthy (chevron)

It isn't often I receive one of my own creations returned to me. However, in December, I sent my friend Katherine (mother to baby Emmaleigh, recipient of the Easter card I posted this weekend) a set of 65 handmade notecards as part of her baby shower gift. It was definitely more than she needed, but a number of them are without the sentiment, allowing her to use them for baby cards in the future.

*************************************************

Spending the day catching up on the clutter in my office & prepping the room for my sister's visit in about a week. She and a friend will be staying with us for a night on their trip to Fort Rucker to see a couple friends stationed there. I'm so excited to see the girls -- I haven't seen my sister since January, and it's been nearly a year since I saw her friend Erica. It's going to be their first trip to the South, so we'll be hitting up Chick-fil-a and Sprayberry's BBQ if we've got time.

No comments: