Saturday, March 6, 2010

365 Cards: #2 Thanks So Much


Supplies: Card - Archiver's, Cardstock - Bazzill (yellow) and American Crafts (blue -- reverse of Everyday line's "What's up?" pattern), felt flowers - American Crafts, button - Making Memories, Ribbon - KI Memories, Stamp - American Crafts, Ink - Stampabilities, Embossing Powder - American Crafts,

I made this card earlier this week for my friend Dani, who was gracious enough to drive me around and let me stay at her apartment last month during a visit to Grand Forks. Her roommate, Kristen, will also be getting a similar card, but I had already stamped and sealed Kristen's envelope when I got the idea to scan the cards. ;)

Cool thing about this card: the ribbon cost .25 a roll at Joann's on clearance, and it's adhesive backed, making it super easy to adhere, as well as a super cheap embellishment. It also happens to match my husband's brown fedora, so I'm saving some for a scrapbook page about the fedora.

No comments: