Sunday, November 8, 2009

Elsie Challenge Update!

Okay, I mentioned awhile back that I am going to scrap my way through Elsie Flanigan's 52 Scrapbook Challenges over the course of a year. My plan is to begin posting this Friday. If you're a scrapper, I invite you to play along with me.

On Fridays, I'll post my layout, and a description of the challenge. I'd strongly encourage you to track down a copy of the book, but it won't be necessary to join in the challenge. I'd like to offer some prizes, but I have exactly $0 to spend on them. I am sorting through my stash to find unopened packages of Thickers and other embellishments I can give away. I know I have some huge brads from Creative Imaginations somewhere. I actually won them in a giveaway from Jennifer Maguire's blog, so it would be a chance to share the love.

Tomorrow will be a link fest as I start posting about my December Daily album and products I'll be using for it.

1 comment:

KarenSue said...

I'd be interested in the Elsie Challenge...