Saturday, October 10, 2009

Etsy Shop

Miss Aggie's Sweet Things now has a (very) small inventory available. More will be coming soon, though! I'm so excited to be launching my Etsy shop and opening myself up to making an income, however small, from doing the things I love.

This winter, I plan to start adding pre-made scrapbook page elements, scrapbook supplies, more cards, and even some crocheted baby blankets. I have all sorts of pregnant friends right now, so I'm going to town on pink, minty green, and baby blue blankets for them. Any extras are going to Miss Aggie's Sweet Things.

Income generated from my Etsy shop will be going towards paying off my student loans while I seek full-time employment. I have a few applications out, but I haven't heard anything yet, so it is time to explore other options...like Etsy!

This is one of my cards--it's my card of the month for October, offered at a reduced price on the shop site. If you're interested in purchasing multiples of this one, you can let me know and I'll create a custom listing for you. I'm also willing to sell pre-stamped, pre-embossed and handtrimmed images as a custom listing as well.

I hope you'll check out my shop -- you'll enjoy it!

No comments: