Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm planning a big update to my Etsy site on 9/14. At that point, I'm going to run a grand opening/birthday sale (I'll be 25 the next day) for a week on the site in hopes of making a few sales, finally. I have nothing listed right now because I pulled it all when we moved to Georgia. I think I only had a handful of listings, anyway, so it's not a big deal. I finally got business cards for the site this past week, so that is very exciting!

7 positives for today:

1. Trevor is coming home today from his trip!
2. We are traveling together to ND & MN this coming week.
3. We only have 100 thank you notes left to write from the wedding.
4. I am going to get a lot of stuff done today.
5. I saved a ridiculous amount of money by grocery shopping the BOGO deals at Publix last night.
6. The temperature in Georgia is finally cooling down enough to be comfortable outside during the day.
7. Our apartment is finally starting to look like a home and not just a storage space.

No comments: